The Seedlings and Sprouts (SAS) space provides craft, educational, and fun activities for children ages 3- 12 years of age.
Volunteers will be asked to work 2-4 hours (scheduled in 2 hour segments: 10:00 am- 12:00 pm and 12:00 -2pm) for any of the Sundays in the Market season, which begins Sunday, May 15, 2022 and runs through Sunday October 16, 2022.
SAS volunteers would assist with:
- Seating children and providing them with activity materials/items,
- Providing guidance and support to children for completing their projects,
- Keeping count of children participating in SAS activities,
- Reporting issues or concerns to the Market’s Volunteer Coordinator and Market Manager,
- Assisting with set-up and take down of SAS activity area.
NOTE: High school students applying for volunteer positions to earn community service credit will be given a weekly report documenting volunteer service time.
Because this position potentially involves close interaction with minors, Sowing Growth will conduct a background check on all applicants.